Menu
chromeazone
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

deleting channels

Hi Community VM,

I would love to reduce the number of channels TIVO allows me to watch (I've not got any excess that  are part of any add-on bundles; they are all standard channels i.e.  none are additional subscriptions). Would anyone know if there is an option to reduce the list to a chosen few (a bit like choosing favourites in the guide option)?

Odd request perhaps...

newbie Bob

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: deleting channels

Instructions on setting favourite channels on TiVo can be found here: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=0A44E13B-C682-4B04-BABA-9518A4B9B23B

chromeazone
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

thanks for the reply. Unfortunately your suggestion only works for The TV Guide rather than the list of TV stations that are viewed. I'd already 'favourited' the list I want to keep but the settings / Favourite Channels won't allow me to 'untick' the full list of channels provided in my bundle.

But I appreciate your replying.

Best regards

Bob

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You have to stick to the "sold" bundles. You cannot "cherry pick" the channels, as it is not economically viable to sell or market them in this way for the channel owners.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

chromeazone
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Nodrogd,
This, unfortunately, makes sense...
0 Kudos