Menu
tempz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

constant problem in Wolverhampton area.

For months the V box had no hd channels, on demand and kept freezing. 2 weeks ago no broadband, last week still intermittent wifi and sometimes tivo box blocking, as of today still no on demand or catch on tivo- keeps saying c130 error!  pretty cheesed off.  I cancelled my Virgin phone, tv and broadband in favor of BT, but the retentions team called and persuaded my wife to continue with contract after offering a discount.  Firstly, are others in the area experiencing these problems, secondly is there a 14 day cooling off period on contracts?

0 Kudos
spangley
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant problem in Wolverhampton area.

I am in Bilston...........Had issues with my Tivo boxes for a couple of weeks not recording and saying "power lost" , It was only after looking on here I saw it was due to the software upgrade and you should leave your boxes on until its sorted. watched a recording last night and it kept freezing, got up this morning to watch a recording before going to work and one box isnt working just one red light on right hand side and box is restarting continously 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant problem in Wolverhampton area.

Tempz Smiley Happy

Welcome into the Community and thank you for taking the time to post to us.

I am sorry to read about the recent issues on the TV services, when the channels aren't working as they should be it can be a real pain, along with the other services. There is certainly a cooling off period of 14 days that is mentioned in the T&C's. I would like to mention that you have notified us of a problem with the services and any cancellations would be best calling in as you have done.

I would love to look into this more and will need some additional information. if you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Thank you and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos