Menu
gwood2008
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

constant buffering on netflix

I have been a new customer for a few months with no problems. I signed up to netflix 2 weeks ago again with no problem. Recently this week it is constantly buffering after 2130 every night. Is there any advice out there to speed this up
0 Kudos
gwood2008
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant buffering on netflix

I am having problems again with bbc iplayer and netflix whatvcan be done about this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gwood2008,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting buffering issues with Netflix and BBC iPlayer.

I'll be happy to help check this out for you.  I have contact the box remotely and at present it is showing as 'offline', can you please let me know if the box is currently turned on?  Once confirmed I can look into this further for you.

I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gwood2008
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi collette_t
My box is now turned on. It was really bad on sunday whilst watching formula 1 on iplayer between 1930 and 2100
Regards
Gary wood
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gwood2008,

Thanks for your reply and confirming the box is on Smiley Happy

I have now been able to carry out my checks for you and although signal and power levels are great, there is currently a network issue causing buffering on any app used via TiVo®.  This has been escalated to our networking engineers to investigate and resolve.

This is due to high demand happening mainly at peak times.  It takes a lot of work to improve the network to alleviate high demand issues so may take some time.  

You can request an update anytime, quote reference number: F003819631 and we can look this up for you.

We're here to help anytime you need us. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos