0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

Hi Fi53

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I would love to know what's happened here, can you tell me a little more about the situation?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
fi53
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Don't know who you are but you asked to know what the issue is.

I want to complain via email.  I do not want to phone as I have done that but what was agreed has not happened and I do not have proof of the offer I was made but didn't happen. 

Just everything gone wrong.

Any suggestions how I can get their attention?  thanks, Fiona
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi fiona I know you are upset but this a forum for people like you to get help, I am a virgin customer like you if you don't tell people what the problem is you will not get help, the person who replied to you is a virgin person & only trying to help.Regards Micky
fi53
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

ok
I have not been particularly happy with the service and it is obviously not the service for me.
I had phoned to say that I wanted to cancel the complete set up and after a lengthy telephone call the young man persuaded me not to cancel and he said he would put a credit on my account.
I then received an invoice for a different amount to the original agreement and no credit added.

I am having great difficulty getting into the site as I am told to activate my account via virginmedia but am unable to access virginmedia until I have activated my account!

I would like an explanation of my invoice

Thanks for help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi fi53

Thanks for taking the time to explain a little further about the reason for you wishing to contact our complaints team.

I appreciate that your set up has not gone smoothly and I am sorry that this has caused you any concern.

Could you let me know if you've contacted Customer Services to look into the missing offer on your account? They should be able to check the offer notes and look into getting this resolved for you.

If you have already done so either via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111, or via Webchat which is available also via the Contact Us link below, then that's fab.

If you're still unhappy with the support they have offered, then you can find the details for making a complaint via email on the Contact us page:-

Contact us > Something else >Making a complaint

Please let us know how you get on, and if you need any further help from us.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
fi53
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

thank you - details sent via email

0 Kudos
fi53
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

..... and resolved very quickly.     it was just finding that initial contact email address!!!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fiona good ho I like a happy ending Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi fi53,  

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear has been resolved and in a timely manner.  

I hope all is ok now for you.  The community is here for you if you ever need our help with anything.

All the best Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos