Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

clicking on green tivo thumbs and red thumbs the sounds gone

when i click on the tivo remote using the green up button for the 3 thumbs rating it makes a clear distinctive sound but if i use it now theres no sound and the red thumbs for down hardly any sound either and if click on home button that was very poor everything i click on tivo now the sound is so poor and dull i dont know if used the ratings thumbs to much and its taken the sound out i thought it was very poor lastnight i apoligise if i posted to many posts on here

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: clicking on green tivo thumbs and red thumbs the sounds gone

heart fm info banner as flashed twice at different timings just
now at 2030 and before that at 1930
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for all your posts on the Forum. We appreciate your questions, as these could help other users, who may have the same queries.

If the thumbs up or down buttons stop making noise when you press them, it isn't anything to worry about unless you require audio description, as long as the buttons still allow you to add a thumbs up or thumbs down when you press the button. 

You can also check the Sound Effect Audio settings and change it accordingly:

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Audio > Sound Effects Volume > then choose from Off, Low, Medium, High.

When the Heart FM banner flashes, does it coincide with an interruption of service?

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi terri p yes the heart fm banner information screen it flashed about 5 times coming up with different timings like 1915 it will flash then a second time it will show at 2013 then again 2050 and the last time it was 2130 it did interupt the service yes cheers for the thumb rating info your the best terri
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've been looking into this issue. It seems that you keep getting random issues popping up with your TiVo®, but each issue is quite different from the last.

Testing to your TiVo® still doesn't show any issues--all the levels, signals, and hard drive looks perfect according the diagnostic tests on your line. 

I can see that there is a high demand issue in your area, which could cause intermittent buffering on TiVo® apps during peak times, and upgrades are planned to improve this service. 

Please let me know if you continue to get problems with your TiVo® so I can investigate this further.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)