Anyone know when series 3 of cheshire housewives will be available on demand

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cheshire housewives

Hi dollyd10,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us about the missing Series 3 of The Real Housewives of Cheshire on our On Demand service. 

I see that Series 1, 2, and 4 are available, so I can understand how frustrating it is that Series 3 isn't available. 

I'll get in touch with our On Demand Content team to find out what's going on with this. It may take a few days, but I'll get back in touch with you as soon as I have an update on this. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dollyd10,

Apologies that I haven't provided an update on this yet. I've emailed the team for more information on the missing Series 3 from our On Demand service.

I'll be back in touch as soon as I have more details for you.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dollyd10,

We have received an update about The Real Housewives of Cheshire today.

Series 1 and 2 are accessible as box sets and Series 4 is available via Catch Up episodes from the current season.

We will have Series 3 available on box set from the 17th of November and will be available via the ITV Collections, the same as Series 1 and 2. 

We are really pleased to see that our customers are eagerly awaiting the reality series. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos