Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: catch up tv

Hey WHIT

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems with your Catch Up TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're not seeing any obvious issues with your service from our end at the moment. Are you seeing this issue with more than one set top box? Are you also noticing this issue with all Catch Up TV content?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey WHIT

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems with your Catch Up TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're not seeing any obvious issues with your service from our end at the moment. Are you seeing this issue with more than one set top box? Are you also noticing this issue with all Catch Up TV content?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

WHIT
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bit late answering but a couple of hours later it was ok thanks

0 Kudos
MamieChan
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access to Catch Up TV on both of my TV sets for a few weeks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI MamieChan

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Catch Up service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box, we're detecting some minor errors with one of your set top boxes but nothing that would cause major issues like losing Catch Up completely. Are you experiencing these issues with only one or more than one box? 

We're looking forward to getting this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos