Menu
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

catch up tv not working?

Just tried a few different programs to watch ( firstly by searching for particular program under channel search but then by stepping backwards in TV guide to 8pm yesterday)  In all instances I get as far as the rotating circle thingie.......... but that's all!!  It just rotates away for ever...... well I waited  5 mins before giving up.

Is this a general fault?  Or specific to my TV box?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up tv not working?

Are there any lights flashed on front of your box? You may not be connected to VM so best to check the website to see if there's a problem in your area

if there a fault it should give you a resolution date/time 

if not try rebooting. (Off then on) 

if that doesn't work ring it in you'll need an engineer. 

0 Kudos
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying parrotperson. No flashing lights just normal greens etc. Checked website via my postcode for faults but says tv service is "normal". Will reboot later and check again but at moment have found the main program we wanted to watch on a laptop + ch4 catchup site and are watching via an hdmi lead ino the tv!!!!
Regards.
0 Kudos
shirleywhite
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did full reboot-plug out!! Took a long time....5 or 6 mins.... but catch up now working again!!
Regards.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shirleywhite,

Thank you for coming back and popping in your post. 

I've been checking the connection and devices, I've been able to see that the Network team are planning to undertake some broadband upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any issues you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times such as evenings and weekends) will be resolved.

The ticket reference for the outage is F003728528.

Thank you for your time and if there's anything that I may help with please let me know. 

Ben.

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos