Menu
jastaff
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

catch up problem

my catch up service is working fine except for the last episode of containment, which when i put my pin in, says to check help and settings, which i have done and still cant watch it. even though i was able to watch the first two episodes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up problem

hi jastaff

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Catch up service at the moment.

I've checked the TV in the office and we're not detecting any problems so I've located your account to run some tests on your set top box. We're seeing some issues with the signal the set top box is returning to us and if you're still experiencing any problems with Catch Up, Interactive, recorded or live content I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up problem

Hey jastaff

Just checking in to see how your TV services are doing?

If you're still experiencing the issue and would like me to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look, respond to the private message I've sent and I'll get right to it.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos