Menu
Chris2110
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

catch up & on demand

Hi 

I can't work out what the difference is other than on demand goes back one week? Anyhing other than that?

Also, is it possible to go back to the start of the season if you record an episode midway through? For example; I spotted Hell's kitchen but it's on episode 7. Could I then somehow get episodes 1-6? I'm new to this so I haven't quite got the hang of things yet.

Many thanks in advance Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: catch up & on demand

Hi Chris2110

I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, Catch Up is a service where some content is available to watch after it's initially aired on live TV and On Demand is a service where content like box sets and movies etc from different providers. 

Although an external site and one that's a few years old, [this webpage] gives a good description of both services.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chris2110

I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, Catch Up is a service where some content is available to watch after it's initially aired on live TV and On Demand is a service where content like box sets and movies etc from different providers. 

Although an external site and one that's a few years old, [this webpage] gives a good description of both services.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Chris2110
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thats all I needed to know Smiley Happy Just got a bit confusing as on my last normal box "On demand" was just catch up in the last 7 days. STill fairly new to all this - I'll get there Smiley Happy

Have a nice day

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Chris, I appreciate itMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward

Craig

0 Kudos