Menu
Carnforth
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cancel sky sports package,

Currently my account has been suspended due to my oversight. I wish to cancel sky sports package

Steve

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancel sky sports package,

You have to phone in to do that 

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You have to phone in to do that 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carnforth

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

Currently, due to security reasons we are unable to change packages via the forums, that would have to be done via calling in to our Care teams on 150, or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

If you have had an oversight and your services are suspended, then the Care team would be able to action your package reduction request when you are able to phone in to correct that.

Just so you know you would get a full pro rata rebate on anything you have paid from the date that you call in to do this.

If there's anything else I can help with, let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
bribaba
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You also have to give 30 days notice to cancel Sky Sports. This has been underhandedly sneaked in just a month ago without telling customers. It was always there as a possibility in the Terms and Conditions but only introduced as the football was nearing a close. What a disgusting way to treat your customers.

markb31
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes I got caught out by that, had sky sports put on for a month and was told I was able to ring back in 30 days to have it taken off, now they say you have to give 30 days notice.

0 Kudos
markb31
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And even when you do give 30 days notice the agent does not action the request and you get billed for an additional month and have to ring up again

0 Kudos