Menu
ac7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can't connect to netflix on virgin tv - nw-2-5

Netflix over internet is fine.

Buffering has made Netflix unusable over last couple of days, after being fine for months. Today can't even connect. Getting error ui-113 or nw-2-5. Restarted tivo box made no difference.

Netflix "Check your network" test shows Network server 1,2,3 as green tick. Network server 4 (nw-2-5) red cross. Internet connection green tick.

Called support. They didn't really seem to understand the problem, and said no problems had been reported. Their eventual suggestion to sign-out from Netflix and sign-in again is illogical because virgin tv can't connect to netflix. How can you sign out from Netflix if you can't connect to it? 

An engineer is being sent out. Hard to see what they can do as it seems to be a virgin-netflix network issue. At least the engineer will be able to see and hopefully understand what the problem is.

0 Kudos
ac7
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't connect to netflix on virgin tv - nw-2-5

PS I did see the similar issues reported in forum, and in one case a fault reference was given. In this case no fault has been acknowledged.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't connect to netflix on virgin tv - nw-2-5

Hi ac7,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on the Netflix app.  How are things looking today?  Are you still getting this error?

Also do you get any other issues using any of the other Apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?

If you can let me know and I'll be happy to look further into this for you.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos