Menu
davehawkes08
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

can I use my sons ps3 to watch tv

can i use my sons ps3 to watch virgin tv if i can explain how a thicko can do it no geek speak please

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: connect ps3

No.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davehawkes08,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new member getting involved in the Community Smiley Happy

Currently TV Anywhere is only available on iOS, Android and Kindle devices. It is not available for use on Game consoles. 

We're always looking at ways to improve though so this may be something we consider in future Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Smiler17
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What I don't understand is why virgin are happy to fall behind sky on the technology front. You can watch sky through all mediums mobile to consoles. May consider it seems ludicrously narrow minded and not taking customer requests into account. Many people use a games console as their DVD player so it is common sense and an added benefit to compete with Sky. The may response as you can tell angers me as basically it's an empty promise that Virgin will likely be stupid enough to ignore
0 Kudos