Menu
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

c501 error and no landline

Frustrated... keep getting a c501 error when accessing on demand. Also still no landline connected been 3 months...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: c501 error and no landline

Hi minicricket,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting error C501 when accessing On Demand and that you haven't had any further update regarding landline capacity in your area.

For the landline installation issue, I have emailed our Telephone Operations Centre to chase this up for you. As soon as I have more information on this, I will get back in touch with you.

With your On Demand issue, please try the following:

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Wait about 10 seconds--does it show here that the service connection failed or Network cable unplugged error?

If it shows connecting (loading), this could take up to 40 minutes to complete. Once this has completed, see if you can access On Demand.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: c501 error and no landline

Hi minicricket,

I've had notification that there is now capacity for your phone line installation. You will need to call in to arrange the installation date, as we aren't able to book this in via the Forum Team.

Please call Virgin Media on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone). 

Apologies that this has taken so long to sort out for you.

Also please let me know if you are still having problems with your On Demand service.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos