Menu
Davidoffski1982
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

c133 error

Hi There, I'm unable to access on demand TV at the moment as it is showing an error message C133. Can anyone tell me what this error means? is this a network error or hardware? Thanks in advance. Dave
0 Kudos
Jacquiwhite1
Just joined
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: c133 error

I am having the same problem.  Even programs from last night didn't record.  Don't have a clue what is going on

0 Kudos
MrsBHB
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Me too! Catch up-on demand- apps all off (c133)! please can you give us an idea when this could be back up and running. Thank you 😆
0 Kudos
Davidoffski1982
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just an update guys. Mine seems to be working now. I'd still like some details on the nature of the fault though
0 Kudos
MrsBHB
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! I've just had a nose on virgin Web site and it says it should be up and running by 14.40!! 😔 will have to wait to catch up in orange is the new black!! 😆
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have no interactive services as well.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HiDavidoffski1982,

Thanks for coming by, I'm glad to hear all is back online now for you, that's great to hear Smiley Happy

I suspect you were part of a known fault we had in some area's which has since been resolved.  Just to be sure, can you please reply to ym private message requesting further details?

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos