Menu
Queenbanks
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

c130 network availability

We have a network c130 warning, there is no program info & our also programs are not being recorded. the tivo box has been turned off and on a few times, but has not helped. It has been like this for about 4 days. There isno break in signal after being on hold for 15mins yesterday we got through to someone in a Indian call centre, they did a test on the line which was ok. He asked me to turn tivo box off and reset, this didn't help but he said it takes upto 15 mins to update, so he would call backin 15 mins, to save me hanging on. Well that was yesterday and I'm still waiting. Why say they're going to call back if they don't intend to. So now I'm more frustrated & just feel like leaving virgin
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: c130 network availability

Hi Queenbanks,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with network availability.

I've had a check for you and all looks ok on the connection at the moment and it looks as though we've sent someone out to resolve this for you. Is it all working for you?

Let us know if you're having any further issues.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos