Menu
markcb73
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

c130 network availability NEW CUSTOMER !!!!!

Hi , had a new install today and all the additional smaller tivo boxes are working in the house, however the main tivo box is not working getting c130 error, 

when the engineer fitted he left it like this and said the on demand will switch on shortly ??? guess what not working, !!!! 

have called the customer service number , both times after going through been cut off by them !!! 

this is my first experience with virgin and customer service after 15 years with sky , not impressed . so no box working and people cutting me off !!! well done for terrible service after 3 hours with you !!!

0 Kudos
TimR
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: c130 network availability NEW CUSTOMER !!!!!

Welcome to the world of Virgin Mediocre  :-) 

Struggling VM BB [Over Utilisation Fault, Fix date 17th November 2135 ]
VM Telephone
Sky Q UHD Multiscreen
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: c130 network availability NEW CUSTOMER !!!!!

Hi Markcb73,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you again.

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer, your power levels are out of range.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos