Menu
azzakanazza
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bt sport europe wont show

For some reason the bt sport europe channel won't show up on my tv I see it in the listing it's not blanked out and I can watch it on the tv anywhere app any ideas why it's not showing on the tv?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: bt sport europe wont show

If you have not done so, reboot your box & see if the channel returns. If it does not, you may have a signal issue. Give faults a ring & they can test the box & signal levels remotely to see if any action needs to be taken.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
azzakanazza
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers i had the signal tested not a problem re-booted the box didnt make any difference. The hdd was playing up anyway so had the tivo replaced with a new one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi azzakanazza,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear of the disruption you experienced with not being able to see the BT Sport channel.  I hope all is ok now for you.

I just wanted to pop by and see if you had the instructions on how to copy the settings from the old box to the new?  If not, here they are: How to copy TiVo® settings.

Sadly the recordings can't be transferred over but you can copy over data relating to Series Links, Wish Lists and Thumbs Ratings.  This will help save you a heap of time in setting them up again (If you haven't already).

I hope this is useful for you.  Let me know how you're getting on, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos