Menu
tiff_91
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bills

when I first got virgin I had a direct debit set up which was working find then all of a sudden virgin stopped the transactions from my bank and they wont set it back up .... I checked my bill online as it wasn't being taken it ended up being £199.00 meaning I got cut off so I paid most of it off and got everything back up and running but today I checked it again online to see what was left and its not showing that they got a payment from me its still showing £199.00 even my bank is showing that nothing was paid to virgin even though I got confirmation that ive paid it.... I wont have to pay the full amount will I as I paid most of it off?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: bills

How did you pay it? By bank transfer? Chq? Did you use the correct details for VM?

either way no one from VM will speak to you on here bout bills because of the data protection act

youll have to phone I'm afraid. And you'll need to set up another d/d. 

0 Kudos
tiff_91
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I paid it in a virgin media shop over the phone with customer services and I just my card to pay it

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Either go back to the shop if possible with your receipt and get them to sort it or phone in with your re spit to hand. It's the only way I'm afraid. 

0 Kudos