Virgin Media: TiVo® service
For all TiVo service and TiVo box questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Moving Tivo box and phone

I am having some work done at my house and need to have my tivo box and phone relocated. How much will it cost, how long will it take and how do I organise it?Thanks for any info.

Sky Sports pixelating

Hi Sky Sports channels are pixelating  and keeps going to black screen , I must have re- booted  the tevo box  about ten times trying to save my Sunday !

Harlpop by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tivo Not connecting to Virgin Media Service

My Tivo box is c10 years old and has stopped connecting to the Virgin Media Service automatically. The Setting page shows that the Next Attempt is 02/09 regardless of when the last connection was made. The box connects successfully when manually trig...

rajc3178 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recorded programs are getting stuck constantly.

I've had my TIVO box for a decade more or less now and this is the first time I've had any issue with it.  Basically many of the programs I've recorded the past month or so are now all sticking in one way or another.  Sometimes it's when you press Pl...

Delta99 by Dialled in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Sound on recordings after pausing

After pausing or skipping recorded programmes, there is no sound (picture is fine) . Signal is then lost temporarily to the tv (tv goes blank) and then programme comes back on and sound is sometimes restored. There has also been times when pausing/sk...

LJyorkie by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I return my TiVo box please?

My late hubby was a Virgin customer before he passed away and I've taken over the account now but have stopped all TV packages and got rid of the actual TV itself almost 3 hours ago so the TiVo box and remote are just sitting there looking lonely and...