Virgin Media: TiVo® service
For all TiVo service and TiVo box questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Catch Up Channels

Hi Can you tell me if we now have to use ITVX for catch up and search and demand programmes.  When I go into Catch Up it says there are no programmes listed. Thanks for your help

Marie11 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked recordings

I have recently moved house.  My TIVO moved with me, I have hundreds of recordings on it.  Trying to watch one the other day, I got a message saying the channel is blocked.  The recordings are all BBC One.  I was able to view them at my old address. ...

Monrovia by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error code S101

I returned home on 25th Feb following a flood having been out of the house for a month.The TV in the lounge was connected but I'm getting Error code S101 coming up. All I can watch is pre-recorded stuff and catchup.I've been through all the usual reb...

SKY Sports HD channel

I have all HD channels as part of my package but Sky Sports Premier League HD is totally unwatchable due to a pixilated picture and Sky Sports news HD is heavily pixilated most of the time.I have tried all the usual switch off/ reset etc with both ti...

ITV HD

I have some recordings from ITV HD on my box but it won't allow me to watch them now the channel has been renamed ITV1 HD, is there any fix?

gaz1971 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turning off Tivo box and wi-fi overnight

During this energy crisis, to save money I've been unplugging off my Tivo box and wi-fi at night.I've had no problems so far but I've been told that this may not be a good idea for my equipment.Can anyone tell me if what I'm doing is OK ?  (Or should...

cadoc by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC 1 Wales I’m not in Wales ?

I’am in Surrey def England and not Wales !Channel 101 is now BBC Wales how do I get rid of this and back to what it use to be. BBC i player region is set to London this is not an i player issue it is an issue for the BBC channel on my live TV channel...

cmlepsom by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All services down

Tv, internet and phone down. Checked cables, rebooted everything and still a solid red light on the router and no tv services. Virgin diagnostic just says not connected. Any suggestions 

Classicm by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media Player

I used always watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street with catch up on Virgin Media Player. Since Feb 21st, they have not shown any episodes and I cannot find any reason why or if they intend to show them in the future. Does anyone know how I can catch...

Moll2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos