Menu
daveyl58
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bbc player keeps buffering on tivo box

hi. when watching programs via catch up on bbc I player, I keep experiencing buffering issues. this can't be normal?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: bbc player keeps buffering on tivo box

Hello daveyl58,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I'm detecting signal issues with your TiVo® box so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Talk to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
daveyl58
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hello rose. the envelope at the top of the screen doesn't have any entries i'm afraid.

0 Kudos
daveyl58
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

rose. forgot to mention. would you be able to do your test again? we had a general tv problem last Thursday which we thought was weather (snow) related. we used the iplayer yesterday and I don't remember it buffering. it's still quite slow to load etc. but no annoying buffering. dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm still seeing issues with the signals on the box so I would still recommend a technician to visit your property.

I will send you another private message here so please let me know if you don't receive this.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos