Menu
cjsteven
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bbc iPlayer on tivo

I'm trying to watch iPlayer via TiVo, but it is impossible due to buffering. Are there any solutions to this... it seems ridiculous 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: bbc iPlayer on tivo

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cjsteven,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that there's been some interruptions with the BBC iPlayer, it's great to see you've met one of our long standing members Smiley Happy

There is a slow TiVo issue that is affecting some customers but this issue your describing, (after diagnostics), is a downstream power level issue on the TiVo itself. This would need adjusting by an engineer as there are no known outages that would contribute to this.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Many thanks. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cjsteven

Just checking back in again to see if you still need our support on the forums regarding an engineer booking for the issues you had reported to us via your TiVo® service.

If so, if you could get back to us via the pm we have sent to you for us to look at arranging this with you.

If this is now all sorted then please let us know and we can close this down as resolved for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos