Menu
lfcfan1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

awful support from virginmedia

i dont care what any one says !! here !!

virgin media your good for speed but your tv service is **bleep**e !! i was one day late with payment u cut me off and when i paid the bill u said it would take 3 to 4 days to switch on !! your support is awful

been a good loyal member over the years !! and am about to cancle my service becouse you suck

you dont care about old members u only about the new members !!

so see ya virgin media come and collect your **bleep**ty boxes before they go in the tip

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: awful support from virginmedia

Just a small bit of advice. Don't check can the boxes. They belong to Virgin so technically you'll be committing an offence. Plus they don't collect. They'll Send  a bag with a post paid label. 

0 Kudos
lfcfan1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

poor service virgin is wait till blow the cons they do !! posting all over twitter freeviews which is free ...so why block free view channels there greedy **bleep**in **bleep**s !!

0 Kudos
lfcfan1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virgin too greedy

say no more !! free view channels blacked out !! and silly stupid banner on itv1 please call virgin 150

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are not trying to watch it on Free-view, that would work.

Your trying to watch it on a closed subscription service, which you say you were late paying the bill for. Such is life.

An indoor antenna costs next to nothing and would enable you to receive free-view channels should be in the same position again.