Menu
lynnv21
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

apps have disappeared!

Please help! all our apps have gone apart from BBC ones!! We have re started the tivo box from scratch and still nothin! Anybody help ???

GV
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: apps have disappeared!

Looks like I have the same problem, reading some of the other posts it sounds like we are not alone and Virgin are working on it(?)
0 Kudos
lynnv21
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really!! And I've been blaming the kids! When will it be sorted virgin??

0 Kudos
mutant_rabbit
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you use Twitter use @virginmedia and Tweet them, seems they are aware of the problem but could not give me a completion date of when it will be fixed, fobbed me off by saying I should turn the box off and then on again
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there guys, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've all been experiencing an issue with some apps missing from your TiVo® menu. 

This was something that we were experiencing at the end of last week, and our technicians have worked to get things back up and running. 

I can no longer see that this fault is ongoing, and have tested out set top box in the office, and they all seem to be back up and running. 

Should any of you still be missing some apps please let me know so we can investigate further. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos