Menu
Richardkemp1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

all channels pixelating

Hi I have had virgin for a couple of weeks now and at first all was fine with the TV but now all the channels and recorded or catch up are all pixelating and totally unwatchable. I have family that live on the same road as me who are also having the same issue. This has been going on for about 4 days now. Tried contacting by live chat but keep losing connection
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Ian2619
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: all channels pixelating

I had this problem sometime ago and ensured I had recorded a programme doing such when the engineer attended.

Although he wouldn't admit how the fault occurred it was only rectified when he went to the local box at the side of

the road and did something to the external cables.

All Replies
Ian2619
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had this problem sometime ago and ensured I had recorded a programme doing such when the engineer attended.

Although he wouldn't admit how the fault occurred it was only rectified when he went to the local box at the side of

the road and did something to the external cables.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richardkemp1971,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV service.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and I can see an issue with your Input signal levels that will need to be adjusted. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to check it out.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stevio11
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem when recording programs, I rebooted the box and it seems to have gone for the moment but it should not be happening to start off with

0 Kudos