Menu
Jemima
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

after having my Tivo box replaced 3 times because of sound and voice being out of sync,

my Tiveo box has been replaced 2 twice this week and still having the same problem of the sound and picture being out of sync, it works fine for an hour or so then it goes out of sync again and again, how can i get this fixed, sick of calling customer services for them just to hang up or not being able to help, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: after having my Tivo box replaced 3 times because of sound and voice being out of sync,

Hi Jemima,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting sound and picture issues with the TiVo® service.

I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have covered the basic checks and so far all looks fine with the signal/power levels.  

I would like to know more about what happens if you don't mind replying with the following details:

*  Does this affect all channels you watch?

*  Do you have any audio equipment connected?

*  Has a different lead been used to rule out a faulty lead?  (I'm assuming this has been done as you've had 2 new boxes but want to cover all bases)

If you can get back to me with the requested details, I'll be happy to check this further.  I'm keen to get to the bottom of this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos