Menu
Zabih
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

YouTube

Since the new virgin media interface and YouTube app update I am having constant buffering and stuttering issue. I have contacted virgin media many times about this but nothing has been done. It has also made my TiVo box almost unusable as it has become extremely slow to load anything to turn on and to btowse .
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: YouTube

Probably best to telephone the fault again as you probably have a signal issue to your box.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zabih,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® isn't behaving the way it should lately.  I will be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

I have contacted your box remotely but I am unable to get full stats readings.  Can you please let me know if your box is turned on at the moment?

Once confirmed, I can  help further.  I'm here if you need me so keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Zabih
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi There

Yes my box is on
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your quick reply Zabih,

I have rechecked the box remotely and showing the same as earlier.  

I would like to arrange for an engineer to call out and give everything a health check and fix any faults found for you.

I'll send you a private message with details of the next steps.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Zabih
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi There

Thank you i just sent you a reply on inbox.

0 Kudos
Zabih
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The Engineer replaced my box. I have to wait and see how it will perform
0 Kudos
ChrisB74
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi VM - I'm having very similar issues as the Original Poster described. Could you undertake a remote health check of my TiVO too which is stuttering/buffering on YouTube and generally slow
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisB74,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your YouTube app via your TiVo®.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can't see an issue with your TiVo at the moment.

I have sent a signal to your TiVo to refresh the connection. Please reboot the box, leaving it powered off for about 5 minutes, then retry the app and see if there is any improvement.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos