Menu
james-28
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

YouTube stuttering

Having major problems. Can't watch anything through the YouTube app without it stuttering. The TiVo has its own 10mb connection so not sure what the issue is,

Help appreciated
dave2660
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: YouTube stuttering

It's being discussed in another thread.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/New-YouTube-TiVo-App/td-p/2861788

There doesn't seem to be a solution at the moment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi james-28,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're getting this stuttering issue on YouTube.  At present were working with fault teams on an investigation into this fault.

We are looking into this and hope to have some answers soon.  

In addition I have carried out some checks to see if there's other possible contributing factors, I did fine 2 other things.

1.  There is currently some high demand on the network which has already been escalated to our network engineers who are working to improve the network.  This will mainly occur during peak times and affects Apps used via TiVo®.

2.  The other issue is I have found that the input levels and downstream power levels are not at optimum levels and may be making the fault worse.  this aspect we can do more to fix in the form of an engineer visit to your home.  

I you're happy to welcome an engineer visit I will be happy to arrange this for you.  I will pop all the details in a private message.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
james-28
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I sent a pm about arranging an engineer visit, one date I requested has passed the other one is today, I've not heard anything, so guessing nothing has been booked.

Can a member of the team pm me to arrange a date please
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI there james-28, 

Thought I'd check to see if you were able to see my Private message from Tuesday as I've not had a reply. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos