Menu
GHuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

YouTube On TiVo

It always runs slow and completely freezes. Then when you turn it off, it takes 10 minutes to go back to the TV or I have to completely reset the box.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: YouTube On TiVo

Hi Ghuk,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that YouTube is not working efficiently for you.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks fine with the signal/power levels.   Network wise all looks great here too, there's no high demand issues affecting you.

I would like to look into this a little further if that's ok?  If you can get back to me with the requested information that would be awesome.

*  Will this happen on others Apps like BBC iPlayer/Netflix?  (If you don't normally use these can you please give it a try to test it out?)

*  Will this happen anytime of the day or at specific times?

*  Have you rebooted the box to refresh things over?

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
GHuk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes it seems to be any time of day and yes, the box has been rebooted several times. I've had this issue ever since getting the box nearly 2 years ago. The app has never worked very well. 

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Ghuk,

I'm sorry to hear that YouTube is not working efficiently for you.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks fine with the signal/power levels.   Network wise all looks great here too, there's no high demand issues affecting you.

I would like to look into this a little further if that's ok?  If you can get back to me with the requested information that would be awesome.

*  Will this happen on others Apps like BBC iPlayer/Netflix?  (If you don't normally use these can you please give it a try to test it out?)

Collette Smiley Happy

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Ghuk,

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
cruising
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very unlikely that any improvement will happen as VM continually tell us that it has been resolved. We have had the same old  story for months.