Menu
pccogni
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

You tube stuttering

Every time my young daughter tries to watch you tube it keeps stuttering. It blips every 30 secs and would like some advice please or can this be checked?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: You tube stuttering

Hi pccogni,

Thank you for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that YouTube is playing videos well at the moment for you.  I'll be happy to help check this out no problem.

At the moment I am unable to locate your account using your forum credentials.  I will send you a private message requesting further information. (Look out for the envelope icon above)

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Heraldhare
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: You tube stuttering

I have had problems with YouTube on my TV for several months now. Everytime a new song plays it stutters over the first few bars & often does it again, once or twice, during the song. I also cannot stop the irritating ads playing prior to the song & these always stutter at the start too !  I have asked Virgin Media about it several times & each time have received different useless advice, either in a Virgin shop or over the phone to customer services. I thought I was getting somewhere last month when I enquired by phone & was told, for the first time, that  Virgin was aware of the problem & were expecting to fix it by April 2016. I have thus far seen no improvement !  Come on Virgin Media, I am at my wit's end !

0 Kudos