Menu
cruising
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

YOU TUBE BUFFERING

Terrible stuttering on the you tube app makes it virtually unwatchable. Is this a widespread problem....is there a general fix coming?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
flinn
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: YOU TUBE BUFFERING

I've the same problem with youtube on tivo..seems to be a software problem on the tivo box.as I've tried you tube on the same connection but bypassing the tivo box and it works flawlessly. .

All Replies
flinn
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've the same problem with youtube on tivo..seems to be a software problem on the tivo box.as I've tried you tube on the same connection but bypassing the tivo box and it works flawlessly. .
cruising
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seems that nearly everyone suffering the same problem.Now that VM have ticketed the fault it should eventually be put right. As there have been continuous problems for months with this app, VM would gain an enormous amount of goodwill by offering a refund or credit of some sort. Doesnt seem at all likely though!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cruising and flinn,

I'm sorry for the disruption you have experienced with this app.

There has been a fault that we've been working on with picture stuttering on the YouTube App via TiVo®.

This should now be resolved.

Refer to this post here.

If you do have any further problems, don't hesitate to get in touch.  We're here to help if you need us Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos