Menu
Bigfella35
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wrongly disconnected

Hi all i was disconnected on Friday by mistake and i am still waiting to be Re-connected and when eventually getting to speak to someone they all give me different answers. Is this common practice.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrongly disconnected

Hi Bigfella35

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems with your service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that you've spoken to the team about getting your service reconnected, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how that goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bigfella35
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for replying, in answer to your email yes i have spoken to someone and to be honest i have spoken to several people but i am still no further forward as everyone gives me a different answer. This alone has left a bad taste and does not fill me with confidence in the customer care of the business. It has been nearly a week and still no sign of being reconnected.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Bigfella35

From looking at the notes on your account in more detail I can see that we're expecting this to be up and running in the next 24 hours.

If for any reason that doesn't happen, get in touch and I'll take a look to see what I can do for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bigfella35
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Craig, this is appreciated.
0 Kudos
Bigfella35
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

We still haven't been re-connected as of yet. Is there a special number or email address for complaints as this has went on for long enough now. I am close to taking my business elsewhere to be honest.

Regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigfella35,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry that this hasn't been sorted yet. I can see that there's been a few days between now and then. Can you let me know if this has progressed?

Please stay in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos