Menu
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Wrong info in TV guide AGAIN

Is Virgin Media's insistence on listing the wrong episodes in the TV guide due to incompetence, laziness or just a deliberate desire to ruin customers' viewing? After a recent exchange of Tweets with #Virginmedia on Twitter, when it was promised that this issue would be put forward as "feedback", I had hoped that Virgin would make more of an effort to ensure the correct info was provided in its guide. Specifically, on this occasion, I have discovered that the episode of Stuck in the Middle being shown at 1730h on 21 October is Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives and not that shown in your TV guide. Since this episode has been incorrectly named in your guide on every occasion it has been aired so far, I suspect that a large number of viewers will have missed the episode (which happens to be the series finale). I wish to record this episode for my grandchildren and, unless the title of the episode is corrected before Thursday, we will have several different episodes all with the same title in My Shows. The old excuse that "Virgin Media only publishes the info provided by TV companies" will not wash, since the correct info is available in Disney Channel UK's own TV guide. What does one have to do to get Virgin Media to provide a decent service for what is one of their premium channels?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
GarethF
Rising star
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong info in TV guide AGAIN

I've reported it to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk. While they don't reply, I find they do get them fixed

0 Kudos

All Replies
GarethF
Rising star
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Well Disney have changed their listings to match Virgin with no Stuck in the Middle.

0 Kudos
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Really? I have just reset my Tivo box and the listing for 1730h on Thursday 20th on Disney Channel is STILL showing the wrong episode of Stuck In The Middle. Meanwhile, Disney's own TV guide is still showing Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives for that time and date.

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Your original post said 21/10!
0 Kudos
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Oops! Yes, you're right.

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've reported it to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk. While they don't reply, I find they do get them fixed

0 Kudos
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - I also reported it to that section - and have now sent a follow up message to correct my originally incorrect date!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello GrahamH2,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this has happened.

I'm glad to hear you already reported it and hope it was corrected for you in time. If there's anything we can help with just let us know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

In case anyone is interested, the listing information was indeed corrected - in the nick of time! Thanks Virgin Media :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey GrahamH2,

This is great news to see it was changed in the nick of time, I know that a spelling mistake here and there can be minor in cases but when it comes to recording your shows, it's important. 

If you find that you need any additional help or questions on the matter, please let one of the team know Smiley Happy

Take care and please take your time to visit the other boards too Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos