Menu
Prso9
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wrong channel recorded!

Hi,

I have a series link for Australis's Hardest Criminals on channel 123 (Pick) at 2200hrs on a Sunday night.

I have just sat down to watch Sunday's episode to find that even though my Tivo boxes states that is what was recorded, what was actually recorded was the Resident Evil film on 5HD!

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong channel recorded!

I noticed many of my favourite channel numbers were changed yesterday.  I only found out only when I couldn't get into a couple of the channels I normally watched - I thought the remote wasn't working properly. I thought the changes were supposed to start in August.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As far as I am aware, the Pick and 5HD channels have not had their numbers changed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Prso9

Sorry to hear about this issue, thanks for bringing this to our attention too, it's certainly a strange one!

As it was a one-off issue, I'll keep my eye on it in the future. If I'm detecting anything abnormal I'll get in touch to let you know, if you could let me know if you notice any further recording mistakes that would be great too.

Sorry again for the inconvenience of not being able to watch what you had planned!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos