Menu
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Will the ondemand problems ever be fixed????!?!?!?!?!

It's a joke that the ondemand boxsets are still not working after 8 weeks. Virgin might aswell delete the whole ondemand service as it is never going to be fixed. If you have the same problems, call them like myself, i got £10 off mu Dec bill, and now £20 off my Jan, every month i will call them and keep doubling the compensation. If everyone does this, Virgin may actually take note and fix this problem. Shocking service. Get your compensation and join Sky.

Error codes 319 and 407. Please give another answer other than 'engineers are working on it'.

0 Kudos
Markw42
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will the ondemand problems ever be fixed????!?!?!?!?!

They will never give any other answer apart from that as that's their answer every time. "Our engineers are working to fix the problem" and another one they like to use a lot is Something along the lines of "I'm sorry to hear you are having problems and we don't like our customers to be without their service. But yet again just virgin media are mugging their customers off time and time again and every time they are always sorry that customers are experiencing problems but they do sod all to fix it just more lies and being mugged off. This is now being dealt with and I will do all I can to make sure any possible future customers are made fully aware of the crap service they are giving their customers and to go with sky. If this is the way virgin media want to play it then I will do all I can to make everyone aware of the way they are treating their current customers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will the ondemand problems ever be fixed????!?!?!?!?!

Hello LewisR8,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I understand this is frustrating at the moment but I would just like to know what box sets you're currently unable to watch so I can check whether they have been raised and if not raise them to our outage team for further investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos