Menu
Booboo69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why is tiny pops on the large tv pack when it is on freeview I cant afford the large tv pack

Why is tiny pops on the large tv deal on Virgin where it is on fee sat and free view I cant afford too get the large tv offer and can't pick up free view where I live feel Virgin are being unfair 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is tiny pops on the large tv pack when it is on freeview I cant afford the large tv pack

it's up to the broadcaster what package they go on depending on what cut of Virgins revenue they want, so it's tiny pops that are being unfair

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is tiny pops on the large tv pack when it is on freeview I cant afford the large tv pack

Dont forget Virgin is a pay only platform. There are no free channels here (apart from the PSB channels like the BBC). The broadcaster decides which pack they join, & usually if they join L or XL its because they want a bigger cut of the subscription income from that pack.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos