Menu
Iwatajim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why is it fair I don't get my v+ box replaced with free TiVo?

Is it fair that I don't get my old v+ box replaced, for free, with a TiVo box just because I don't have a certain model? I still have to put up with not being able to watch most movies without putting a code in until 10 o'clock while all these people with their nice TiVo boxes get to switch channels without interruption. Not to mention all the other benefits. Sorry, but this is just not cricket!

0 Kudos
g7rpo
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is it fair I don't get my v+ box replaced with free TiVo?

Based on my experience with the massive slowdown on the TiVo boxes recently I would stick to the v+ box I had one in my bedroom and it outperformed the TiVo constantly before I dropped the TV services

0 Kudos
Iwatajim
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I know the TiVo boxes are slow just now but still feel like a second class customer. I am so tempted with skyq... just want to be treated the same as others. I have been a VM customer since before it was VM but not feeling the love!

0 Kudos
Iwatajim
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The v+ box is going to be 2 generations old when the V6 box is finally released. Really!

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I would hold out for the V6 supposedly releasing end of this month.
If you have put up with it for this long like I have on my VIP package then I am holding out until they want to get them out of circulation and go straight to V6.
Why would you want the admitted slow responding TiVo when a new box is going to be out in days?
0 Kudos
Iwatajim
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I agree. I'm in the same boat as you with the VIP package. If I don't get V6 boxes for free then I will be downgrading to broadband and landline only and going with skyq half price for 12 months. New customers getting them first is just not fair. 

0 Kudos