Menu
clogdiver
Dialled in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Why is bbc3 still a channel?

Why do I still have bbc3 holding page? It's been gone for ages. Don't have it on freeview or sky now? Just makes me feel like virgin has not moved on.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is bbc3 still a channel?

Hi it is useful for some people who might not still know because it states BBC 3 has moved on line, if you click on it you can access it via the red button on iplayer. The info bar at the top also gives the Web address again very useful. If it bothers you that much you can compose your own favourites list and omit it.Regards Micky 

0 Kudos
clogdiver
Dialled in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I don't agree I think it'd been there long enough. I've heard the argument for favourites before but based on tivos cranky slow interface i won't be doing that either.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps Virgin should get rid of all the other EPG links that aren't actually channels like YouTube & Hayu. At least BBC3 allows me to connect to the red button on my V+ boxes. The others don't do diddly squat.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Just because you don't want it doesn't mean others don't, a very selfish attitude.
0 Kudos
clogdiver
Dialled in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

You would probably prefer if we had stayed with the old scientific atlanta service. Move on and improve the service. Status Quo much?

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
clogdiver
Dialled in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the explanation. That's what I was looking for. I really wish more could be done with customisation. Current Tivo is nasty slow
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

LittleMick73 wrote:
Just because you don't want it doesn't mean others don't, a very selfish attitude.

Well, spank my botty for being sarcastic!

Spanking animated emoticon

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I wish people would post things that help other virgin people with genuine problems which is what this forum was designed for rather than thier boring whinging repeated by so many other moaners on hear, the answer is if you fell that strongly just leave & go to another provider if you know how to go about it, if you don't post I will be happy to speed you on your way.
0 Kudos
clogdiver
Dialled in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I accept your apologies. If you'd of just helped instead of moaning that I was wrong we might of helped development by communication of how other people feel.
0 Kudos