Menu
WorstTVever
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why is TiVo the worst thing on this planet?

Where oh where do I start?

The hours of frustration that have been caused to me by this DREADFUL piece of inferior, clunky, *INSERT SWEAR WORD*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clunky dated menus, the laggy responses to anything I try to do, the random recordings that pop up, the AMOUNT OF TIMES I TRY TO WATCH SOMETHING ON CATCH UP AND IT SAYS "OOPS, SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG!"

......oops?....OOPS?!

I have a pretty average job and haven't done anything notable for at least the past 7 years of my life, so I at least hope to find some consolation from my monotonous life by watching other peoples problems on TV to make myself feel better. But no Virgin, your not going to let me do that easily are you?

The worst thing about it all is I am living in a flat where the landlord won't let me get Sky installed, so I am stuck with Virgin for at least another 6 months until I can leave.

Help. Me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is TiVo the worst thing on this planet?

Hi WorstTVever,

Thanks for making us aware about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I would like to investigate this further but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos