Menu
jockyp
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why is Netflix losing its connection during programmes

The last four times that I have used Netflix on my tivo box it has cut out mid program with the message C133 network availability. Also my tivo box is a lot slower changing menus etc than it used to be. I have reset the box several times but it's still happening. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is Netflix losing its connection during programmes

Hi jockyp,

Thanks for posting.

I sincerely apologise for the multiple connection drops you've had when watching Netflix. I appreciate how frustrating this is especially when you're really enjoying what you're watching.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm not detecting any signal levels out of range which is a good thing. It does become a little more difficult to determine the cause of the fault. Could you please answer the following:-

Is there a particular time when this occurs?

Do you notice any patterns?

Are there any problems with the other apps?

Do you have any issues with the channels?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
jockyp
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I haven't noticed any time pattern with this fault. Yes I'm having problems with Youtube as well,stuttering and freezing.

No problems with channels but menus seem to be getting slower when changing or returning to tv from apps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us jockyp

From taking a look at this we're seeing a nice improvement in the test results our end so I hope this means you're seeing a lot less of this issue?

If not, could you reboot the set top box after reading this message so we can actively keep an eye on it?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jockyp
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick response. I have used Netflix twice without any problems since your reply. Here's hoping that it stays that way . 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jockyp, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know that things seem to have been resolved. 

If you have any further issues, please just let us know and we'll happily check things out for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos