Menu
Philip58
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why could I not access programmes recorded on my TiVo box from sky arts 2? Was ok last week.

I tried to access programmes recorded on my TiVo box originally from sky arts two but could not access even though they are still taking up memory. Just happened today - 2nd November. Was fine last week

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why could I not access programmes recorded on my TiVo box from sky arts 2? Was ok last week.

Sky Arts 2 closed on June 9th. You are still able to watch the recordings while Virgin continues to supply the metadata tag for the channel, but this cannot go on indefinitely. As you have found, the Sky Arts 2 "tag" was removed on Nov 1st. 4 months is certainly a reasonable time to allow viewing of timeshifted material.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why could I not access programmes recorded on my TiVo box from sky arts 2? Was ok last week.

Was there any error message when you tried to access the shows?

The immediate thought is that you may have changed package between recording those shows and now, and Sky Arts 2 is no longer in your package - unfortunately Sky insist on you losing access to the recording too.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sky Arts 2 closed on June 9th. You are still able to watch the recordings while Virgin continues to supply the metadata tag for the channel, but this cannot go on indefinitely. As you have found, the Sky Arts 2 "tag" was removed on Nov 1st. 4 months is certainly a reasonable time to allow viewing of timeshifted material.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile