Menu
ziggy25
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can't I play?

Hi

New to Virgin and the Tivo!

Want to catch up on a show, which when I search, shows 4 seasons. I have added this and it now shows in a folder in My Shows. The problem is it does not give me an option to play and it has a 'o' next to all the episodes. It lets me add them so I thought I was able to stream them? I have tried to ask on Twitter but they don't know what I mean and say I should be able to watch all episodes I have missed by streaming. What am I missing??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I play?

Hi ziggy25,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue playing something from Catch Up. In order to help you with this we will need some further information. 

What programme is it that you are wanting to view? 

When you say you've added them, in what context do you mean? 

Where is the 'O' showing? 

Are you able to post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Come back and let us know so we can help further.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ziggy25
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

It was Don't Be tardy. It lets us add the series to my programmes and lists all the episodes but won't let me play any. The 'O' is at the side of each episode. I am just presuming they are not available to stream? Some things that are not available don't show the episode list so thought this was different.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ziggy25,

Thank you for coming in, sometimes the shows searched can show upcoming episodes that may not be showing yet.

Can you tell me if this is an episode you can view now, after a few days since your last post?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos