Menu
gcawdery
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why can I not get a response from VirginMedia Complaints?

I have tried over and over to get you to respond to my complaints!

You have answered me once with the ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE that you would phone me back within 24 hours (specifically because I had informed you that after 24 hours I would be back to work and unable to fully address my complaints (POINT MADE I THINK!)!.

24 Hours passed:

48 Hours passed (your own limit for your Complaints department to get in touch with me!)

I reiterate the point that YOUR "Complaints Department" had already given me assurances that they would contact me directly - following;p is the transcript of the conversation : -

You should know that I will ignore any call that states "Private Number"

That's OK! We do not use private number to contact our customers!

I also will ignore any calls from numbers I do not recognise, because I am fed up with scam calls! I would ask that you leave a name and number on voice mail when you call;

Absolutely! I totally understand your objection! I will be the person calling and I assure you that all your issues will be addressed!

I have not heard a word since!

Liars, LIARS,LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I get the feeling that the only people on the Community web-sites are employees of VirginMedia?

I want an answer! What do I need to do to get one? 

You have definitely **bleep**ED UP on this one since you are now at least 6 weeks out of your contracted period to respond!

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can I not get a response from VirginMedia Complaints?

I imagine its because you dont answer your phone

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can I not get a response from VirginMedia Complaints?

There are a lot of people like me who like you are virgin customers that do a great service on here for others that need a bit of help. That is the definition of a forum.
0 Kudos