Menu
scunni
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Whining TiVo

One of my TiVo boxes has suddenly started whining extremely noisily and although, it powers on, it never boots up. It sits there with just the very outermost left LED green and the next to outermost right LED showing red and never gets any further.

I'm guessing the hard disc has failed, especially as this box is the earlier install of the two TiVo I have.

I'm not bothered about any recordings that may be on there, all I want is a working TiVo again. Can somebody please tell me the process to get this resolved.

Many thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whining TiVo

Quickest is to phone in and ask for an engineer. You could wait here for a mod but could take them a while to see your post. 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whining TiVo

Hello Steve,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your TiVo® box and welcome back to the community.

I would like to send one of our team out to you to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos