Menu
surfarossa
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When pausing Netflix on Tivo box, it takes 10 seconds for it to pause and then then same to unpause

When pausing Netflix on Tivo box, it takes 10 seconds for it to pause and then then same to unpause.Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When pausing Netflix on Tivo box, it takes 10 seconds for it to pause and then then same to u...

Hi Surfarossa,

Thank you for coming in and posting about the TiVo's Netflix, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help and ive been able to see that the TiVo's signals are working well with no signs of errors. 

May I ask to reboot the box when you can and get back to me? 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
surfarossa
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When pausing Netflix on Tivo box, it takes 10 seconds for it to pause and then then same to u...

Yes I have rebooted many times but it's still an issue. Netflix works fine on all mobile devices it's just the TiVo that isn't good.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi surfarossa,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I would like to find out a bit more about this issue for you if that's ok?  

I have had a look at the box remotely and signal/power level wise all looks great.  I am happy to report that there's no high demand issues present on the network side of things.  

Can you please let me know if this happens when using other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?  If you don't normally use these apps can you please give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Also will the 'Pause' function work well when using recordings or Live TV?

This will help me narrow down what may be the possible cause and help get this sorted.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos