Menu
billma
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When is the problem with BBC iPlayer on the Tivo Box going to be fixed?

I was told this would be fixed by Christmas. I foolishly thought that meant Christmas 2014!

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is the problem with BBC iPlayer on the Tivo Box going to be fixed?

The "Neverending" thread(s)!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

billma wrote:

I was told this would be fixed by Christmas. I foolishly thought that meant Christmas 2014!

That depends entirely on what your issue is - there was an update pushed out to iPlayer a few weeks ago which helped a number of users. If you're not one of them, then you need to fill in the survey at the top of the forum.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
billma
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm pleased to report that our problem with the BBC iPlayer on our Tivo Box appears to have been sorted.  Had no difficulties in the last two months or so

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This issue has upset me so much in the past!!

As a consequence

a) although the iplayer being available directly on virgin is what made my choose virgin, I do not use it unless I have to.

b) I have stopped reading this forum regularly as I am reminded I do not get the full service that I pay for

However... when I have used  it recently it has improved except the red button on Glastonbury was appallingly unreliable.

I suggest if you do have problems get them to check all your levels and cables as they do try to help if they can see anything wrong.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, that's probably best, as over the last few weeks I've noticed a big improvement. Managed to watch several programmes in a row without any disruption.
0 Kudos