Menu
sjain
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What the hell is going on?

What is this?

I wake up, and I go on TiVo. It doesn't work. No conmection. Connect to WiFi on all devices. No network. Phone signal. Dead. Nothing. 

Even the 3G on my phone is not working consistently, keeps disconnecting. I am incredibly disappointed with this, it has been happening for the whole day now. I cannot complete a crucial project due tomorrow! This is pathetic!

before this issue, speeds dropped from 100mbps to an appalling 3 in the night!

This pathetic company needs to lose all it's customers and go into bankruptcy. The service is pathetic, apthey have no bandwith yet they want more customers.

I WANT ANSWERS.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What the hell is going on?

Hi sjain,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing complete loss of all your services. 

I'd like to look into this for you, however, I'm not able to access your account via your Forum details. I'll send you a private message requesting more information if you would like for me to look into this for you. 

If you would like to get in touch immediately to look into your service problem, give us call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What the hell is going on?

hi sjain i know your having difficultys with your services at moment but taking the stress out on this site its not ideal the way to get your stress level sorted is buy phone and talk to a virgin trained team on 150 and tell them what your prob is and they will get you sorted this site is ideal for all inquireys not for stressed related problems 150 can take all calls seriously
0 Kudos