Menu
Purpletiger1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What 'standard' password is set when services first installed please?

Hello,

I became a new Virgin Media customer a couple of days ago (Phone, TV & Broadband) and am trying to find my way around the Tivo box, etc - also reading what people are saying here, to hopefully learn more too.

When the engineer installed the Tivo box, etc, he took away all the packaging, so I am not sure if there may have been a user manual in the box that I haven't had - what I wanted to ask is can anyone please tell me what the 'standard' password is set at (e.g. 0000, or 1234, as it is when you buy a new TV).

Thanks, in advance, and any help would be welcome to this 'newbie' Smiley Happy  xx

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: What 'standard' password is set when services first installed please?

Standard TV PIN is 1234

There is a TiVo user guide available here https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/TiVo_quick_guide.pdf

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Standard TV PIN is 1234

There is a TiVo user guide available here https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/TiVo_quick_guide.pdf

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Purpletiger1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ben

Thank you for your reply to my question about the pin for the Tivo box/remote. I appreciate you telling me the pin number and also for you providing me with the link for how to access the user manual online. That is very helpful of you. Smiley Happy