Menu
Silverlight
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

What is wrong with this company, ongoing problems, wo2 error messages, lost channels, pixel pictures

I am so fed up with virgin, 4 yrs been with this company and nothing but problem after problem, they say oh but last time you called was January 2015, yeah maybe because I get fed up with horse fed information I receive, so think it waste of time keep complaining when nothing gets fixed permanently, wo2 error messages, bad sound, lost channels, pixel pictures, phone dead, internet drops, takes 5 days to engineer out, one was booked for Thursday, but when I phoned, the girl did not book it, made up some excuse as to why, but when problems do get fixed and customers think enough is enough dont complain and just leave, because that's what we are going to do, because its never ending, everyday something goes wrong, and now just don't trust virgin any more

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is wrong with this company, ongoing problems, wo2 error messages, lost channels, pixel p...

Hi Silverlight

Sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment, I've responded to your thread [here] so that we can take a closer look. 

If you could respond, we'll see what we can do to get this resolved.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos